Friday, March 19, 2010

"You know that line from that movie?"

So right up there with food, is a love for movies... Even better is watching a great flick with some freshly popped popcorn, but I digress 0;)

I've seen so many films in my lifetime, that sometimes they begin do blur. Happen to you? I recall countless times my Uncle M and I trying to remember the name of a film, that actor, that scene, that line... And while the Internet Movie Database a.k.a. IMDB has come in handy, what if you had access to an exhaustive video library of the most memorable movie moments?

Introducing... AnyClip.com ! You can search by actor, director, even object!

I just tested it out myself, and I'm not sure if it's because tons of people are testing it out this very moment, but my only complaint is response times seem to on the slow side. The website also appears to include the following disclaimer:


My final film critic thoughts? ★ ★ ★ out of 5 : Awesome idea, however, I'll be even more impressed when the kinks are ironed out and more video clips are added! What do you think?

It's sunny out here in Toronto... Time for me to get some Vitamin D ;)

Happy Friday!

xo,
tee.

PS - 10 followers... Yipee! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis