Friday, March 5, 2010

Colour me Friday!


I am willing to be the first to admit, I am a bit of a geek. Maybe even a full-fledged one ;) In fact, I love technology as much as I love bright beautiful colourful things. Needless to say that when a friend posted Multicolr Search Lab of Idée Inc. on Facebook I got super excited! (Thanks Andrew!)

What's this misspelled Multicolr Search Lab, you ask? Simple it's a web-based app that has "extracted the colours from 10 million of the most 'interesting' Creative Commons images on Flickr" paired it with "visual similarity technology" to allow us to navigate the collection by colour!

Speaking Greek to you? I highly recommend just checking it out for yourself... If you're like me, you'll easily find yourself clicking to your heart's content before you realize you've skipped lunch! Speaking of lunch...

Am off to brisk Montreal this afternoon for the weekend... This shall only be my second time to the beautiful French-Canadian city... Can't wait! Poutine, profitéroles, practicing mon français, and partying up my Auntie M's big 4-0, here I come!

Bon weekend, mes chers !

xo,
tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis