Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Three little birds sat on my window. And they told me I don't need to worry."

Found here by hollaholla.

On Monday morning I woke up to discover Sweet Pea Sister sweetly prepared me a special playlist to get me pumped up this week, here is an excerpt of the note that accompanied the songs...

"On this very special morning, I have put together a very special mix tape for you, named MOM. Because nothing can cheer/pep you up, like a mom.. hehehe.

M.O.M. stands for Morning Of Mixtape! It's a compilation of happy, fun, inspiring and random songs that I thought you would enjoy listening to the morning of your big week."

I love my mom, but I must say Sweat Pea Sis certainly knows how to cheer and pep me all on her own ;)

Now to share what I've been listening to every morning this week to get my groove on... Track one of M.O.M....

Corinne Bailey Rae "Put Your Records On" from Orange Films on Vimeo.


Thank you again dear, Sweet Pea! And wishing you all an excellent week!

xo,
tee.

PS - What are some of your favourite songs to dance to in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis