Monday, September 27, 2010

A Snack in the Face.

I know it's been unbelievably long time since I've blogged. While I am going to apologize (Sorry!), I'm no longer going to promise to post frequently because then all I'll ever be doing when I post is apologize. Clearly I deserve a...


That's right a sNack in the face, not smack 0;) Introducing artisan created bakery products infused with pharmaceutical-grade caffeine / brownies / cookies / candies / and more. I haven't tried them myself, but when I learned about these caffeine infused treats, not to mention their awesome name... Well I had to share!

Across from my new office (which clearly keeps me busy busy busy!) is a coffee shop called Dark Horse, and on days I want to indulge I treat myself with a chocolate-caramel topped with sea salt brownie... Chocolate naturally has caffeine, I'm just thinking these babies "made just the way your grandma used to do it, only injected with 200 milligrams of pharmaceutical-grade caffeine" could come in quite handy for those rare all nighters, such as the upcoming annual Toronto Nuit Blanche because let's face it, I'm not a young whippersnapper any longer. Supposedly, if you you ask nicely, maybe they’ll slip you 225!



xo,
tee.

1 comment:

  1. it's funny, i just thought of checking out your blog for the first time in years it seems and saw this :) good luck on your job! even though you aren't running the ecojotter blog i thank you for sparking interest in green action and funny material :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis